Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Why Are We So Sick?

As a country, the United States is number 1 in terms of health care spending per capita, yet we are near the bottom of the list for health outcomes. In other words, we are paying more and more money and getting less and less healthy. This generation of kids is the FIRST GENERATION ever that is not expected to live longer than their parents. The statistics are equal parts devastating, infuriating, and terrifying. And it doesn't need to be that way, check out this short clip on why we are so sick.

 

Agree? Disagree? Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete