Thursday, June 23, 2011

Link Love...


Happy Thursday! Link love is coming a day early this week...
I hope you are all having a beautiful, amazing, day! 
I wanted to share with you a few of the links I've been loving this week...

1. Have you seen this yet? This is an incredibly eye opening website. You can search food by food to see how many Carcinogens, Hormone Disruptors, Neurotoxins, Developmental or Reproductive Toxins, and Bee Toxins are sprayed on our food supply. It never ceases to amaze me how cavalier we can be with one of the most important aspects of our existence. Please check this out!

2. Food allergies now affect 1 in 12 kids.... food allergies that never used to be around just a generation ago. Read the latest reports here.

3. Speaking of, ever wonder why there are so many food allergies now? I love how this article explains whats going on and what we can do about it!

4. And, to keep you smiling.... a little Sunshine For Your Soul! This is a great blog about gratitude. What are you grateful for today?

Source


Have you come across any good articles/posts/links worth sharing? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete