Friday, July 1, 2011

Link Love...

Happy Friday! I hope you are all getting ready for a beautiful, sunshine filled Independence Day weekend! We FINALLY got a decent summer forecast, so I'm expecting lots of beach time and playing outside!

On Fridays, I like to share with you some blogs/articles/videos I've come across throughout the week. Usually these focus on Cultivating Consciousness, increasing awareness and mindfulness. I hope you'll have a chance to check them out!


1. This is blog post from The Spunky Coconut, its a review of a cookbook written in the 1960's, and based off the teachings of Ellen G. White from the 1800s. Its reassuring, but not surprising, that many of the food philosophies shared by myself and many other holistic health seekers are echoed in the wisdom of previous centuries. I also love Kelly's interpretation... very witty! Plus she has some hilarious and enlightening quotes from the book. Check it out. Has anyone ever heard of this book, or Ellen G. White before?

2. This blog post from Crazy Sexy Life that reviews the pros and cons of coconut oil. Coconut oil... menace or miracle? What do you think? Personally, I love the stuff!

3. You might have already gathered that I'm a huge proponent of chiropractic. Most people associate chiropractic with back and neck pain, but its really SOOO much more than that. Chiropractic is about removing stress from your nervous system, which is the primary control system of the body. There are so many reasons that healthy people go to the chiropractor, especially kids. I love this article from Well Adjusted Babies that talks about 10 reasons parents take healthy kids to the chiropractor. And there are way more than just 10 reasons!! Does your family see a chiropractor?

4. Ever get PMS? My friend Dr. Christie looks at PMS from a holistic perspective in this post. How do you handle PMS?

5. This article called Is Diet Soda Making You Fat? on Yahoo looks at the misconception that diet soda is a healthier option. If you're still drinking soda, this article is for you.

6. And to make you smile..... Playing For Change: Songs Around The World. Stand By Me.




1 comment:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back, You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete